The Bophelong Half Marathon takes place on the 24th of September 2019 from Bophelong Community Centre (Mamelodi East). Distance options: 5km fun run, 10km & 21.1km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 19 Sep 2019):
21.1km – R114
10km – R91
5km – R57
Venue: Bophelong Community Centre, 19477 Molepo street, Mamelodi East.
GPS: -25.7168 28.3769
• Entries on the day of the race from 4h30 to 6h00.
• Free entries to athletes 70+.( Race Day Only)
• Prize giving will be at 8h00
• Tog bag will be available at own risk.
• Temporary Licence For Non Registered Athletes 21.1 & 10km: R35
All finishers will receive medals and prize winners will receive Gold medals.
Discipline: Road Running
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
Bophelong Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at www.entrytime.com (close 19 September 2019)
Entries on the day of the race from 4h30 to 6h00.
Free entries to athletes 70+. (Entries On The Day Only)
Visited 4515 times, 1 Visit today