- In Accordance with The Rules of ASA & AGN.
- Foreign Athletes must observe I.A.A.F Rule 4 paragraph 2.
- Identification for proof of age may be required.
- Athletes must be at least 19 years for 32km, and at least 14 years for 10km or older on race day: 2020 licenses must be worn on the front and back, temporary licenses must be worn on the back only. Race numbers must be worn in front of the vest and must not cover the logos of the license.
- Prize giving starts at +/- 10h45.
- Athletes only qualify for prize money according to age and category that they entered in. Walkers must display a “W” tag at the back and front of their shirts – No prize money for walkers.
- Athletes that participate in age categories must wear identification on the front and back of vests.
- An Ambulance will be present.
- Tog bag area will be provided.
- Wedloop uitslae beskikbaar by volgende adres www.raceresults.co.za “Timekeeping” deur Chamberlain’s Timekeeping Derrick: 082 576 1944
Zon-onder: 083 682 5413
Ranonkel: 082 819 1231
Guest Villa: 013 935 1051
Garden Guest: 082 808 9564
Bronkhorstpruit 32km Race is a running event that takes place on Saturday, February 8th 2020 from the Hoerskool Erasmus in Bronkhorstpruit. The main events are the 32km & 10km races, there is also a 4km fun run.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 05 Feb 2020):
32km – R 165
32km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ Free
10km – R 88
10km Grandmaster 60 Yrs+ Free
Venue: Hoërskool Erasmus Bronkhorstspruit
32km – 06h00
10km – 06h15
4km Fun Run – 06:30
Will also be taken on the day of the race from 04h30 at Hoërskool Erasmus.
Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ Free.
32 & 10km Non-Registered Athletes need to purchase a temporary licence @ R45
• Grand masters are responsible for the temporary licence fee
Silver: 1st 200 athletes.
Balance of finishers bronze medals: 41/2 hours time limit.
4km Fun Run:
Entry Fee R20 on the day
Medals to all finishers
• Daar Is Vele Gelukkige Pryse
• Kosstalletjies By Eindpunt.
Entries Cannot Be Refunded, Cancelled, Returned Or Exchanged On Account Of Weather Or Unforeseen Events Occurring Beyond The Control Of The Event Organisers.
1. Refreshment station +/- every 3km
2. No iPods, pets, wheelchair, Rollerblading or bicycles are allowed.
Image Attribution: Designed by Freepik
Bronkhorstpruit Athletics Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Raceday Entries: from 04h30 at Hoërskool Erasmus. Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ Free.
Corne Bruwer - 0835232482
Visited 10001 times, 3 Visits today