Rules & Regulations:
- The event is held under the rules of ASA and CGA
- All athletes participate at their own risk. Athletes must be medically fit to participate and supply the name and contact number of their next of kin on both the race number and entry form.
- Licensed athletes must wear club colours and both their 2020 provincial license number on the back and front of the upper body of their garment/vest and the issued race number in front, on the top of the provincial license without concealing sponsor’s name. Licensed athletes who do not wear their 2020 license numbers must purchase a temporary license number on the day or face disqualification.
- Temporary licensed athletes to wear plain clothing with the issued temporary license on the back of their running vest. No temp licenses are issued for marathons or ultra marathons.
- Athletes competing for category prizes must wear clearly visible age tags of appropriate size, on the back and front of their running vest.
- International Athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin to the organizers and chief referee prior to the start. Prizes will be withheld if this rule is not adhered to.
- Proof of age for prize winners is required and must be presented to the referee before prize giving. Prizes will be withheld until the necessary details are confirmed.
- Only those who have completed all the information required in the race entry/number are eligible for prizes.
- Athletes may not with another athlete’s race number unless by prior arrangement with the race organizer.
- The race organizer retains the right to refuse entry and eject persons under the influence of drugs or alcohol, who are disorder, or engage in inappropriate behavior, vandalism or evade paying for admission.
- Athletes who participate without buying a race entry will be disqualified, will not be entitled to any benefits associated with the race and will be liable for a double entry fee charge. Habitual offenders (those who regularly participate without purchasing a race entry) will be called to a CGA disciplinary.
- Objections must be lodged within 30 minutes before or after prize-giving in writing to the chief referee, accompanied by R500.00 which is refundable if the appeal is upheld.
- Foreign athletes are not allowed to run with an ASA Provincial license and are required to purchase a temporary license or face disqualification. (Refer to IAAF rule 4)
- Foreign athletes are not allowed to run in club colours unless such club exists in their country of origin or they are in possession of a refugee status permit or are naturalized RSA
- Refreshment tables with coke & water every 3km
- Distance markers every 1km
- No seconding allowed.
- No blades, cyclists or mechanically operated devices allowed in the race.
- No 2,3 or 4 wheel carts/prams which are mechanically or manually operated by participants, or wheelchairs athletes will be permitted to participate without special permission has been granted from the race organizer. All such participants MUST start at the back of the field.
- No animals/pets are allowed to participate
- All instructions from traffic and race officials must be obeyed at all times.
- No earphones, iPods and the like allowed and contravention of IAAF rule 144.2b may lead to disqualification.
- Littering is not allowed. Athletes are to dispose of any litter in appropriate bins. Athletes can be disqualified if they litter.
The MiWaylife Krugersdorp Cradle of Humankind race takes place on 27 April 2020, from Sterkfontein Caves Road (Cradle of Humankind).
Family Fun, Kiddies Entertainment By Sugar Plum Events
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 08 Apr 2020):
32km – R 176
32km Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 110
21.1km – R 154
21.1km Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 88
10km – R 110
10km Grandmasters 60 Yrs+ – R 55
5km – R 55
Venue: Lotz Kontrei Sterkfontein Caves Road In The Cradle OF Humankind
32 & 21.1km: 06:30
Entries On The Day: At the venue from 04:30
32km: 19 Yrs
21km: 16 Yrs
10km: 15 Yrs
To all 5, 10, 21.1 & 32km finishers
Long Sleeve T-shirts Available:
@ R88 (Pre-entries Only) on race day @ R120
• Tog Bag area available
• Toilet Facilities available at start / finish and on route
• Medical personnel available throughout the race
• Sufficient and secure parking
• No Refunds
Krugersdorp Road Runners
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline (entries close: 8 April 2020)
Entries On The Day: At the venue from 04:30
Sharlene - 083 512 9640
Visited 31211 times, 1 Visit today