1. No seconding is allowed during the race.
2. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race. Manually operated wheelchairs are allowed.
3. No iPods or listening devices are allowed in the race.
4. Animals not allowed.
5. There will be refreshment points at 3km intervals along the route.
1. The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
2. All athletes must wear the race tag on the front of their running vests, covering on the ASA Licence number is not allowed. Registered athletes must wear their 2019/20 license number on the front and back. Non-registered 11km athletes must purchase a temporary licence and wear it on the back.
3. International athletes must abide by the IAAF rule 4.2. which states that they must provide a clearance letter from the Athletics Federation of their country of origin to be eligible for a prize.
4. The age restriction for participants in the 11km race is not younger than 14 years
The New Years Run/Walk is a social fun event that will take place on the 1st of January 2020 at the Pretoria Botanical Gardens. There are two distance options: 5km & 11km.
New Year! .. A .. New Beginning With Run / Walk For Life.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 27 Dec 2018):
11km – R 91*
5km – R 57*
Venue: Pretoria National Botanical Garden Cussonia Ave
Start Time: 07h00
On the day from 05:30
Non-registered athletes (11km) must buy a temporary license at R45*
Medals: Medals to all finishers
SORRY, NO PETS & NO BRAAI!
• Cut-Off Time – 120min
• Medical support and Tog Bag facilities will be available
• Prizegiving at 09:00
• No Cash Prizes
Run/Walk for Life
How to Enter?
Entries: On the day from 05:30
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Daan du Toit
Maggie - 083 376 6504 / Paul - 082 200 4219
Visited 7690 times, 1 Visit today