- All participants enter at their own risk and by their entry indemnify the organizers and sponsors of any liability or claim.
- Registered athletes must wear the current year’s license number front and back, if issued with a race number this must be worn on the front of the vest.
- Unlicensed Runners/Walkers must buy a Temporary license (R45)
- All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible front and back. Proof of age for prize winners may be required and to be presented to referees before prize giving.
Prizes will be withheld until confirmed.
- Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER/W tags on the front and back of their vest.
- No seconding is allowed.
- International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their Country of origin to the referee in the event of them winning a prize.
- No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
- No iPods or listening devices.
- Minimum age: 5km – 9 yrs, 15km – 16yrs and 32km – 19yrs
- Temporary licensed athletes are eligible for open and category prizes, provided they have the age category tag clearly visible back and front of the vest.
- All traffic officers and officials instructions to be obeyed.
- Medical support will be present on race day.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
- Race numbers must not cover the logos on the license.
The 1st lap is indicated with red lines, with all km locations in red figures.
The 2nd lap for the 32 km is basically the same as for the 1st lap, with an additional loop indicated with blue lines (Eagle St – Besembiesie St -Klipmossie St- 180° turn-around in Klipmossie St; then backward Klipmossie St – Besembiesie St – Eagle St – Braam Pretorius St). Km locations on the 2nd lap are indicated in black figures from 15km up to 31km.
1. No seconding is allowed.
2. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
3. No iPods or listening devices.
4. Traffic officers and officials instructions to be obeyed.
5. Sorry, no pets allowed
6. Water points every 3km
The Overkruin Kolonnade road race will take place on the 28th of March 2020, from Kolonnade Shopping Centre. Distance options: 32km, 15km & 5km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 25 Mar 2020):
32km Runner – R 132
32km Walker – R 132
15km Runner – R 110
15km Walker – R 110
5km – R 55
Venue: Kolonnade Shopping Centre, (Cnr of Zambezi (Sefako Makgatho), Drive and Dr. Van der Merwe Str)
New Start: In Dr Van Der Merwe Str
Runners 15km & 32km – 06:00
Walkers 15km & 32km – 06:00
5km Fun Run – 06:15
Prize giving will commence at 09:30 for the 15km and 10:00 for the 32km
Please Take Note:
Category winners who are not present at prize-giving will have to collect their prizes and medals from Overkruin Athletics Club
Medals: To all finishers
5km – 9 yrs
15km – 16yrs
32km – 19yrs
Available on the route and at the finish
R45 For Non-Registered Participants (32 & 15km)
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline (entries close 25 March 2020)
Visited 14479 times, 3 Visits today