The Phobians Fifteen Race takes place on the 17th of August 2019, from Pretoria Boys High School. Distance options: 5km & 15km.
Here lies a challenging and scenic route run through the leafy suburb of Brooklyn. This moderate to easy race is mainly fast and flat except for a section through the historic Pretoria Boys’ High School grounds where there are a couple of testing hills. All Proceeds from The Fun Run Will Go To Boys High Representation Council For Learner’s Charities
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 13 Aug 2019):
15km Run – R 90
15km Walk – R 90
5km Fun Run / Walk – R 40
Venue: Pretoria Boys High School Roper St, Brooklyn Pretoria
15km Run: 07:00
15km Walk: 06:50
5km Fun Run: 07:10
Late Entries & Online Collections: Pretoria Boys High School 17/08/2019 on race morning
Race Day Entries: from 05:00 – 06:50
Ample Parking At Venue:
Use North Gate on University Avenue and East Gate on Roper Street until 06:45 after which ONLY North Gate will be open for vehicles due to the race start on Roper Street
• Prize Giving: 09:30
• Cut-Off Time: 15km Run / Walk 2.5 hours / 5km 2 hours
• Non-Registered Athletes (15km run & walk) must buy a temporary licence at R40 each, sold on the day.
• Free entry available for 70+, wheelchair athletes, blind walkers & blind runners on race day only.
• Fun Run: Baby strollers welcome.
• Tog bag area available at own risk.
• Club gazebos welcome but Fire extinguishers mandatory.
• Fun run will be officially timed.
• Race Results: Available at www.raceresults.co.za
Phobians Athletic Club
How to Enter?
Pre-entry Closing Date: 13 August 2019
Online entry at EntryRush
Late entries are accepted at the start between 05h00 and 06h50.
Visited 9268 times, 2 Visits today