Please contact the Race office between 8 am and 6 pm: Bert van den Raad • +27 (0) 82 922 6817 • email@example.com
Mike Minty • 083 414 5938 • firstname.lastname@example.org
- The race is run in accordance with the rules of ASA and AGN.
- International athletes must provide a clearance letter from their country of origin and must abide by the IAAF RULE 4.2.
- Registered athletes must wear the ASA 2019 or 2020 license number on the front and the back of the running vest. The official sponsor’s race number at the front of the vest and must not cover the logos on the license number.
- Temporary licensed athletes to wear the required temporary license at the back of the vest.
- All licensed athletes competing for category prizes must wear numeric category tags clearly visible on the front and the back of the vest. Proof of age for prize winners will be required.
- Walkers competing for prize money must wear a W tag on the front and the back of their vests and must be clearly visible.
- No seconding is allowed.
- No iPods or listening devices.
- No blades, cycle or mechanically operated devices allowed on the race.
- No pets.
- Minimum age: 21.1km – 16 years old; 10km – 14 years old.
- Participants are required to obey the instructions of all traffic officials, race marshals, and race referees
- Parking: (At own risk).
- Clubs must use the entrance from Atterbury Road and must please drop off the trailers/gazebo etc in the designated area and park the car in the VIP area.
- Pick n Pay: Gates will be closed at 5:30 am or when it is full
- Atterbury Value Mart; ± 400m from the start.
- Tog bag area available.
- Club gazebo’s welcome, but fire extinguishers are mandatory should you use gas braais.
- Participation at own risk. The organizers accept no responsibility for any loss, damage or injury.
- Baby strollers welcome on the 5km fun run.
- Medical assistance will be available.
- Refreshment stations (water and coke) at approximately every 3km.
- Athletes in wheelchairs are welcome in the 5km fun run.
- The entry fee is not refundable.
- Please do not discard water sachets or coke cups in gardens or drains.
- Any participant on the 21.1km who has not reached the 10/21km split (approximately 9.7km) at 7.30 am will not be permitted to proceed with the 21.1km race but will be allowed to complete the 10km race.
The PWC George Claassen Memorial Road Race will be held on the 18th of January 2020. The feature race is the half marathon but there is a 10km and 5km event as well.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 12 Jan 2020):
21.1km Run/Walk – R 120
10km Run/Walk – R 90
5km Fun Run / Walk – R 40
Start / Finish: Pick n Pay Hyper, Faerie Glen Corner Atterbury Road and Selikats Causeway
GPS Venue Coordinates:
Latitude S 25.7841o
Longitude E 28.3051o
21.1km Run/Walk: 6 am
10km Run/Walk: 6 am
5km Fun Run/Walk: 6.15 am
Cut-off at the entrance to PnP (9.7km) will be at 7.30 am.
Cut-off time 9.30 am
Late entries will be accepted on Friday 17 January between 5 pm – 7 pm. Late entries will be accepted on race day from 4 am – 6.15 am.
Pretoria Marathon Club
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryRush
Online entries close on 12 January 2020.
Shop entries close on 16 January 2020
Bert van den Raad
Mike Minty - 083 414 5938
Visited 10345 times, 2 Visits today