2. There will be water points approximately every 3km’s.
3. Traffic officers & race officials are to be obeyed at all times.
4. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
5. No animals allowed.
1. Time limit – 3 hours.
2. The race is run under the rules of ASA & AGN.
3. All runners participate at their own risk & indemnify the organizers, sponsors, National & Provincial bodies of any claims which might arise.
4. All runners must run with a valid license number worn on the front & the back of the vest. Race numbers must not cover logos on the license.
5. If the runner is not a member of a club, a temporary license can be bought for R45 on the day of the race & numbers must be worn on the front & the back of the vest.
6. Age category tags must be worn on the front & back by runners who compete for a category prize.
7. Acceptable proof of age and ID must be presented upon request.
8. No seconding is allowed during the race.
9. The race is open to athletes 14 years & older (10km) & 16 years older (21km).
10. The decision of the organizers and the race referees is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
11. Security controlled parking.
12. Prizegiving for 10km @ 08:00, and 21km @ 09:00
13. There will be water points approximately every 3km’s.
14. A tog bag area will be provided.
15. Traffic officers & race officials are to be obeyed at all times.
16. The main entrance to the Eersterust Soccer Stadium will be closed at 05:40. Alternative entrance for parking to be used.
17. Foreign athletes must observe IAAF Rule 4, paragraph 2.
18. The organizers & sponsors of the event do not accept any liability for any loss or damage that may occur before, during or after the events.
19. Medical assistance will be provided.
20. Walkers competing for prize money must wear WALKER/W tags on the front & back of their vest.
21. No blade, cyclist or mechanically operated device allowed in the race.
22. No animals allowed.
The 26th Annual Athletics Club Eersterust Race takes place on the 11th of January 2020, from Eersterust Sports Stadium. Distance options: 21.1km, 10km & 5km fun run.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 08 Jan 2020):
21.1km – R 114
10km – R 91
5km Fun Run – R 45
Venue: Eersterust Sports Stadium, C/O St Joseph And Hans Coverdale West Eersterust
21 & 10km – 06h00
5km Fun Run – 06h10
R45 – 21.1 & 10km For Non Registered Athletes
10km & 5km Fun Run: 08:30
10km: 14 Years
10km: – Gold: Category Winners / Silver: Next 50 / Bronze: Next 1200
5km: / Bronze: First 700
• The main entrance to the Eersterust Soccer Stadium will be closed at 05:40.
• Alternative entrance for parking to be used.
Athletics Club Eersterust
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline
Entries will be accepted at the venue on the 10th January 2020 From 16:00 till 18:00
Race Day Entries At The Venue:
• 04:00 until 15 minutes before the start of the race.
• 80+ free entry on race day. Proof of age may be requested
Gesten - 082 467 1588 / Mervin - 082 887 4987
Visited 4577 times, 1 Visit today