The 1st AGN Green Race. No plastic sachets or paper cups at water points.
Water will be available in tanks at all water points, bring your own cup, container or bottle.
- The 21km, 10km and Fun Run does not include any off-tar sections, but no baby strollers and wheelchairs can be accommodated due to route congestion
- Distance markers every kilometer.
- No animals except guide dogs allowed.
- No iPods or listening devices
- No littering allowed more than 30 meters away from the refreshments stations. Plastic is a serious pollutant and a threat to the environment. Littering can lead to disqualification from the race.
- The race is run in accordance with AGN and ASA rules.
- All licensed athletes competing for category medals must wear numeric tags clearly visible.
- Age restriction: 10km – 14 years. Half Marathon – 16 Years
- Foreign Athletes compete in accordance with IAAF rule 4 (2).
- Registered athletes must be a member of an affiliated Club and wear the 2019 license number on the front and back of the vest and must not cover the logos on the ASA license. Both numbers must be visible at all times.
- Pirate/non-registered participants will be removed by the referees and organizers assisted by security. This rule will be strictly enforced at the start, during the race, and at the finish.
The Voortrekker Monument Half Marathon takes place on the 23rd of November 2019, from Voortrekker Monument (Pretoria). Distance options: 5km fun run, 10km & 21.1km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 20 Nov 2019):
21.1km – R 114
21.1km 60 – 69 Yrs – R 57
10km – R 91
10km 60 -69 Yrs – R 57
5km Fun Run – R 57
5km Fun Run 60 – 69 Yrs – R 57
Venue: Voortrekker Monument, Eeufees Rd Pretoria
21.1 & 10km: 06:00
Registration/ Pre-Entry Collection:
At the Voortrekker Monument on Friday 22nd November from 13:00 to 18:00 or on race day at registration.
• 70 and older: Free ( Entry On Race Day)
• Athletes celebrating a birthday: Free (Show ID)
• No Late Starters Will Be Allowed. That Is Later Than 3 minutes From The Start.
R45 (21.1 & 10km) – Non Registered Athletes
3 Hours. This is a venue imposed a time limit. All athletes with 3km or more to go and 25 minutes or less remaining, will be diverted to the finish.
Limited amount of medals on race day
Tog Bag Area:
Available at the owner’s own risk. Avoid leaving valuables and cash in bags.
• The Safety at Sports and Recreational Events Act 2 of 2010 will be strictly adhered to.
• The organizing club is obliged to pay 11.4% of the entry fee to AGN as a levy
Voortrekker Monument Draf en Stap Klub
How to Enter?
Online entries at EntryTime EnterOnline
Race Day Entries:
At the start from as from 04:15 until 05:45 – No Entries After 05:45
Visited 6515 times, 2 Visits today