The Wild Africa’s Cheese & Olive Trail Run takes place 23 March 2019, from Mkholo Olive Farm. Distance Options: 13km, 10km & 5km.
Distance & Entry Fee
Pre Entries (Closing 21 Mar 2019):
13km Trail Run – R250
10km Trail Run – R250
5km Trail Run – R230
Venue: Mkholo Olive Farm (L60, Hartebeeshoek Road, Broederstroom, 0240 Hartebeestpoort, North-West, South Africa)
Start Time: 07h00
From 5:30am (Briefing at 06h50 sharp)
Limited to 300 Entries
Late entries on the day will be charged an additional R30 per person
As our ethos is around Experiences, we don’t do prizes for placings however a lucky draw with some great prizes will take place after the run so everyone has a chance!
• Walking is allowed on the 5km route
•The 5km route takes place largely in the Olive Orchard whilst the 10km & 13km routes include steady climbs into the magnificent Magalies mountain range
• Cut off time is 02h00 hours
• Timing will be available & emailed to runners for Discovery Vitality Points
• Water points will be available at several points on the run
• You will receive a branded crystal Olive Oil tasting glass as your medal followed by a complimentary cheese & olive tasting after the run at Mkholo Olive Farm
Wild Africa's Experiences
How to Enter?
Online entry at EntryTime EnterOnline (entries close: 21 March 2019)
Visited 1299 times, 1 Visit today