Namaqua Quest Stage Race, S0uth Africa’s most colourful 3 day trail running stage race takes place between 6-8 September 2019, in Springbok (Namaqualand).
Flower covered valleys, rugged mountains, ancient canyons carved by the hands of time and plains with grazing gemsbok, zebra and springbok. Running through natures’ magical show of colour and beauty during the world’s largest and most spectacular natural flower display.
Distance & Entry Fee:
3 Day Stage Race – R2800.00 VAT Excl.
3 Day Stage Race LITE – R2500.00 VAT Excl.
2 Day Stage Race – R1950.00 VAT Excl.
Single Day Run – R300 VAT Excl. (including prize-giving braai)
Race Location: Springbok, Namaqualand
Race Village: Springbok Inn Country Hotel, Voortrekker Street, Springbok
- Registration will be from 17h00 to 20h00 on Thursday, 5 September 2019.
- No registrations on race morning.
- Race and stage briefing at 19h00 every evening at dinner as well as on the morning before the stage start.
- Compulsory gear check will be 30 minutes before the start of each stage.
- Welcome dinner
- Free beer at registration
- Branded event memento
- Goodie bag
- Free coffee on race mornings
Additional (optional) packages and merchandise
- Meals Package (8 scrumptious, true Namaqualand meals) – R1200 VAT Excl. per person (the meal package can also be booked for family and supporters)
- Extra prize giving lunch for family and friends – R150 VAT Excl. per person
- Hotel Accommodation, double or twin – R2850 VAT Excl. per room for duration of the event
- Camp sites, 4 people max per campsite – R510.00 VAT Excl. per campsite for duration of the event.
- Waterproof jacket
- “Wind proof” shell
- Space blanket
- Cell phone with the emergency number (082 579 7595) saved on it
- 2 litres of water
- Mini first aid kit – Strap, elastic bandage, anti-cramp tablets, anti-histamine, wound dressing, disinfectant.
- You must carry a card with all your medical details on it such a Doctor’s telephone number, Medical insurance number, emergency telephone number and contact name, blood group, any allergies etc. This must be inside a sealed ziplock bag and on your person.
- Rain/cold weather – You will NOT be allowed to go out onto the trails without any of this if the weather is foul. We will make that decision on the morning of the run – ensure you have it available!
- “Water proof” rain jacket [Please note that a “wind proof” shell is NOT necessarily a “Rain proof” jacket, although a rain jacket is wind proof…] PLEASE make sure you understand the difference between the 2 garments – test it! We will have no hesitation turning you away if you have the incorrect foul weather gear.
Other useful items (not compulsory):
- Sunblock, sun glasses, small camera, positive attitude and a sense of humour.
More information at Namaqua Quest
CSM Sport & Recreation
How to Enter?
Online Entry Namaqua Quest
- Please note that NO REFUNDS of entry fees will be done after 28 February 2019.
- Cancellations before 28 February 2019 will be subject to a 15% cancellation fee.
- Substitutions will be allowed until Friday, 04 August 2019.
Visited 1606 times, 1 Visit today